This old fart gets his shot tomorrow

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mouthpiece

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Sorry, I Don't read every post.
I'm not retired, I work a full time job, watch grandkids and have hobbies.
So what? They tested it on 40,000 people for 3 months? That is not normal.

Hangfire

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
@crrcboatz I'm sure I probably knew and just forgot (info overload) but I just realized from your post that even after the second shot that the vaccine is only good for one year.......for some reason I had in my mind that it was like polio, smallpox etc in that it was good forever but in fact it's like a flu shot in that you need to get one every year.

Small price to pay for not catching it I suppose but hopefully we've not got to go through all this registering online, waiting for a slot somewhere etc. etc. each and every year for two more perfectly timed apart shots.

okcBob

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Sorry, I Don't read every post.
I'm not retired, I work a full time job, watch grandkids and have hobbies.
So what? They tested it on 40,000 people for 3 months? That is not normal.

I work full time too. If you don’t want to get the vaccine cause you think it wasn’t tested, then don’t get it.
If you want to research how this vaccine was created then do some research. Saying that you won’t get the vaccine because you think it was only tested for 3 months is not an educated or well thought out reason, imo. But, it’s a free country & we can choose to disagree & choose to get it if we want. Either way, nobody cares.

okcBob

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Obviously you care or you've been scared or duped into taking it
So what reassarch has lead you to want to get this "vaccine"

“vaccine”.... you don’t think it’s a real “vaccine”? Wow, stop the tin foil hat stuff. Nobody is duped into taking it. I got it because of my job, experience, education, speaking with physician experts, and research-as I believe in evidence based medicine.
Don’t you find these petty arguments tedious? Just don’t get the vaccine if you don’t want it. Not a big deal.

Latest posts

Top Bottom