This relationship will create a very interesting situation if it is true. Spain/Morocco

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sherrick13

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Failed To Load Title

https://www.albawaba.com/node/moroc...ains-future-queen-relationship-rumors-1488376
Morocco's Future King and Spain's Future Queen: Relationship Rumors

Last week, Periodista Digital reignited rumors by saying that the necklace worn by Princess Leonor during a family visit to Carthusian Monastery Valldemossa may be connected to "courtship" between her and Moulay Hassan, the Crown Prince of Morocco, suggesting it might be Princess Leonor's message to Moulay Hassan.

For those that don't know, my wife is Moroccan, so I follow their news a little.

trbii

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
A princess from Spain, a prince from Muslim North Africa Morocco. I’ve read a little about the Spanish Civil War. Some excerpts from Hemingways‘, “For Whom The Bell Tolls”. 1936-1939 Spanish politics is a snake pit of confusing factions to me. Have no concept of current government in Spain or Morocco. Nobody seems to be “the good guys” to my simple mind. What possible effect could this coupling have to the interests of the U.S.?

Duncandl

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Is OSA official better than Facebook official?

My nights in Rota and Puerta De Santa Maria convinced me that Spain has some of the most beautiful women on earth, and not a single one of them went to the beach topless until they reached Grandma status. I was a sad Sailor until the sun set and they came out of the woodwork!

Go Morocco!

Dumpstick

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Morocco and the Iberian Peninsula - pre-Spain - have a relationship going back over 1200 years.

It goes back to the 750s AD, when the Muslim hordes came screaming across the Straits and conquered most of what is now Spain and Portugal, among other territories.

This is nothing new. Those two are very likely related.

turkeyrun

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I know very little (nothing) of the politics of Spain. I do have a friend and "granddaughter" that live there.

"Granddaughter" was an exchange student, lived with us 9 years ago and will be our granddaughter forevermore.

Her Dad is my friend and we communicate regularly. He is a prominent heart surgeon, loves horses and interested in all things "cowboy". The majority of our exchanges is me going to Cowboy shoots.

For the last year, I been on the lookout for small ranch / horse property for him.
He has said the communist have slowly gained power and the Country is close to revolution. He wants to move his family here, when he retires.

Of course, our media will not cover this.

Latest posts

Top Bottom