This should take the starch out of your shorts

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

71buickfreak

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Obama pushed a loan for Brazil to drill in their oceans too, except the oil obtained is to stay in Brazil, it can't be for export. Obama is an anti-colonial, he got those ideals from his father. He thinks the US is the bad guy for being successful and that we should give it all back. He said as much in his book "dreams from my father". Everyone is discovering he is not who he said he was. Duh, we told you so. My wife voted for him. She doesn't even want to talk about it.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Don't have the correct figures, but obama ok'd a multi billion dollar drilling deal with Brazil awhile back.
Also backed by George Sorros. Obama's handler, and our worst nightmare for 2nd ammendment rights.

BluRaySS

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Do a little research on the Ex-Im bank and then get back to us.

Should I just google "all the stuff banks do under the table that Americans pay for and never hear about"? No research required. They are a bank, therefore they are investors and no doubt rich. They also get richer every time morons like mr. obama send out a check to anywhere....

tran

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
I think the people need to make a stand on all of the upcoming elections. I don’t give a damn if you’re Republican or Democrat if you don’t do the will of the people, were going to boot you out on your fat asses.

This should also apply to local and state officials also!

Latest posts

Top Bottom