This truly belongs in the stupid stuff forum!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

thor447

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
If you can't laugh at this, pack it in and call it a day!

GoFundMe page has been set up by someone working 'security' at the Capital Hill Autonomous Zone because their Tactical Timmy rig was stolen!!

http://archive.is/FEBfQ

11.JPG

"I was helping with security in the Capitol Hill area so I staged my full kit at what I thought was a someone who could be trusted only to have it stolen(he’s claiming someone broke int his apartment), I have received multiple death threats from the far right who wrongly think I’m antifa or a communist but that is not the case I simply wanted to provide security for protestors organizers and community leaders/speakers so that a I could be a deterrent for a potential Charlottesville situation I can guarantee that “Chaz” is not a far left wing space, no one is being held against their will businesses aren’t being extorted and the media has largely twisted the plot into something it’s not. I am a man of peace and do not subscribe to any of the race baiting that’s been in constant circulation I’m just trying to find a way to replace what was stolen so I may continue to support the community and fight against racial injustice I am a member of Puget sound John Brown Gun Club but do not claim to be antifa or a communist myself I joined because it was a local group that gave me the opportunity to go shoot regularly I live in the inner city and do not drive so getting out for range time can be difficult and though I do not agree with all i do not feel uncomfortable keeping and open dialogue to debate topics I do consider them ally’s aside from the antifa/communist labels."

12.JPG

Snattlerake

Conservitum Americum
Special Hen
Reaction score
Oh sure a leftist puke with an AR. Just to provide security so none of the crybabies will get their toes stepped on. The fellow, using the term loosely, has obviously not passed grade school English having only used one period in his entire diatribe.

The Puget Sound John Brown Gun Club?

Puget Sound John Brown Gun Club (PSJBGC)

is a Puget Sound Area gun club, formerly affiliated with Redneck Revolt.[a] During the George Floyd protests in June 2020, the group played a role[further explanation needed] in the Capitol Hill Autonomous Zone in Seattle.

The club calls itself an "anti-fascist, anti-racist, pro-worker community defense organization". The Guardian has called it an "anti-fascist armed leftist group" that "provide security against right wing aggression"

Willem van Spronsen, a former member of the club, attacked the Immigration and Customs Enforcement (ICE) detention center in Tacoma with incendiary devices in July 2019 while armed with an AR-15 rifle. He was killed in the attack.

The club has counter-protested Patriot Prayer marches in Seattle.

Latest posts

Top Bottom