This video never fails to make me laugh lol.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Noema

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score

okcBob

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Think I did see someone mention a huge gofundme for him and has quite a lot of support. It was either this video or another one I saw on their page.
Unfortunately, the dirtbag will get a big payday for this. He was drunk so prob doesn’t even remember the knockout. The cop is all over the news for losing his job & will be on the hook for a lawsuit & most likely a $$$ settlement. Cop lost & dirtbag won on this deal.

Noema

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
The officer did wrong. I have been spit on so many times I can't count them and this was during the AIDS scare. It's in your training to not react because that is stooping to their level and will cost you more than the beating you give them.
Legally, sure, you got me there, but morally, I think he was right lmao 🤣. Boy acted like he never had a father figure in his life and that ass beating could be a positive wake up call for him.

Gadsden

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
The officer did wrong. I have been spit on so many times I can't count them and this was during the AIDS scare. It's in your training to not react because that is stooping to their level and will cost you more than the beating you give them.
Yup, just add a felony (perhaps another) to the list...

TedKennedy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
The punk deserved a beat down, no argument.

Cop should have more self-control, and putting a guy out that is handcuffed is right up there with the manly art of wife beating.

I see two assholes in that video.

Snattlerake

Conservitum Americum
Special Hen
Reaction score
Legally, sure, you got me there, but morally, I think he was right lmao 🤣. Boy acted like he never had a father figure in his life and that ass beating could be a positive wake up call for him.
I disagree. The officer was a victim of assault and battery. He could have left it at that and added the charge. Morally beating a person is an escalation of force which serves no purpose other than one's own vanity.

Latest posts

Top Bottom