This was no Immigrant working day. Did anyone notice?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Frederick

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I don't think it's 'illegal' immigrant working day, just immigrant day. I think it's good to appreciate the immigrants that enrich our country legally, who integrate into our society, learn our language and adapt to our culture.

John6185

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Because us "normal" people have to work to support the 49% that don't. And as far as gas pumps and Spanish language on them, I don't remember stories about stores doing that for the Irish, Germans and other nationalities that immigrated here early in the 1900's. They learned English if they were to do well in their new country. I find it offensive that I have to push a button on my phone to speak in English. This country is an English speaking country!! Dang it!

MacFromOK

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Well, dammit! Imma protest something then too! I know! I'll tell the wife I'm protesting for Men's Rights today and I ain't gonna do squat, zip, nada around the house that she tells me to do. I ain't gonna shave or "for God's sake put on a nice shirt" before I go out and Imma lay on the couch in my drawers and an old t-shirt and watch MMA on the TV in the living room with my dawg and clean my guns on the dang coffee table and Imma tell that woman to go make me a sammich after she finishes vacuuming and I'll by God show her who's in charge around here.

"Men's Rights! Men's Rights! Men's Rights!
It's been nice knowin' ya... we'll keep an eye on the obits. :D

NightShade

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Didn't notice a thing but this seriously rates up there with the Black Lives Matter stuff in my book.

Think about it all if a we were to change one word in a simple group and have it become racist isn't it already racist? Let's go out and have a "White Lives Matter" rally if we do I can see huge problems and everyone there being called racist. I can also bet that there will only be white people there unless it is someone who is married to a white person.

As far as a no immigrant work day well it should be "No illegal immigrant work day" and if it was changed to a "No citizen work day" there would be a huge uproar about how racist or whatever derogatory they can throw out there about it. There is a legal way to go about becoming eligible to work in the US, my wife did it and became a citizen and it's not cheap by any means but there is a way to do things and a way not to. If you do it the right way you have the right to work, if not you don't have the legal right and you will have to accept the consequences when caught. It's kinda like the woman in Texas who voted yet was not a US citizen, the family is whining and complaining that she didn't know. Ignorance is not an excuse for breaking the law, if I go out and make a right turn on red in New York city I can guarantee that I will get stuck with a ticket if I get caught. And if you have never been out there you see maybe one sign getting off the turnpike that says "No Right Turn On Red" the whole area has made it illegal though because all the immigrants can't drive worth a flip let alone walk across the street when and where they are supposed to.

Latest posts

Top Bottom