This was on James Lankford's FB page:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sanjuro893

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Lankford was talking about getting somebody outside the administration to investigate Eric Holder and Fast and Furious and a lady posted this:

"Mr. Lankford, your votes lately have been removing all accountability from the administration and the government as a whole. Why would anyone want to remove the restraints purposely put on government by our founders to protect the people? I wonder what our sinless, trustworthy, uncorrupt government do with all of the power (minus the constitutional restraints) you, and other conservatives I voted for, are signing over to them? NDAA? You even voted yes after a federal judge declared it unconstitutional!! You voted no on the Amash Amendment. How about HR 347? CISPA? Patriot Act? We now have drones over our nation. I'm a Christian, I supported you! You HAVE NOT represented me or my values - I want our constitution and republic restored, not more and more freedoms & liberties taken away until we are a complete police state. Our founders warned NEVER to trade freedom for safety!!!!!!!!! NEVER. Every warning our founding fathers have given us, you have directly ignored and endorsed the OPPOSITE. Seems like I am the only voter on your page that is paying attention to the vague, easily manipulated content of what you are signing - and that is truly sad! Our constitution is based on biblical and natural law - I would argue to not follow it is very anti-Christian, so is not upholding your oath. I sure wish voters would start reading some of the legislation that is being passed, take off their "Christian" goggles and hold you more accountable. Seems like you are getting sucked into the good ol' boy Rhino club."

I say she's dead on target!

Latest posts

Top Bottom