This was true in 2012 and it's true today, We must not keep the same person.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Snapshot2022

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I found this timely Article in a January 2012 SWAT Magazine Written by Denny Hansen, it was true in in 2012 as it is today, we just can't have President Biden in 2024 as our President for another four years.

In 2012 it was President Obama today it's President Biden, it's very factual our President is not doing our Country any good, he is doing great harm to it.

Nothing he has done in these first two years that i can see has made things better he has made things worse.

If anyone reading this can tell me anything he has done to make our lives or our Country better please advise me.

Attachments

• Article 2012 SWAT Magazine.jpg.JPG
    Article 2012 SWAT Magazine.jpg.JPG
    711.1 KB · Views: 3

TerryMiller

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I found this timely Article in a January 2012 SWAT Magazine Written by Denny Hansen, it was true in in 2012 as it is today, we just can't have President Biden in 2024 as our President for another four years.

In 2012 it was President Obama today it's President Biden, it's very factual our President is not doing our Country any good, he is doing great harm to it.

Nothing he has done in these first two years that i can see has made things better he has made things worse.

If anyone reading this can tell me anything he has done to make our lives or our Country better please advise me.

The same could be asked about Obumba, but he still got a second term.

Cold Smoke

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
The Constitution is a leash for overzealous dimwits with illusions of grandeur. In no way does it by design restrict any aspect of the lives of citizens of the United States. Every enumeration is a listing of the aspects of personhood that policritters are to keep their grubby dick skinners off of with consequences of extreme prejudice. Until people decide to remove the term leaders from their personal lexicons the prison lovin will continue unabated. Occupants of office are the hired help and no more qualified to mandate the course and direction of our lives than the lawn crew is to direct your next dinner party.

Kill your television, become better than acquainted with the neighbors, become educated and dangerous simultaneously. Reignite the fear and awe of the one who made you and there lies wisdom. A pint, a bowl of burley and a rowdy good evening of discourse will do more for the quality of life than all the Capitals combined.

turkeyrun

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
The puppeteers don't care if Pedo Joe "loses support" in Congress. He is an idiot, they have their rigged election scheme perfected and the Agenda is well on the way to fruition.

Only an outright civil uprising will save us.

Latest posts

Top Bottom