1. Welcome to Oklahoma Shooters Association! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Those of you who have, or had cat problems.

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Okiedog, Jun 14, 2018.

1. killerpigeon

killerpigeon Sharpshooter

Rating
    100%
    My cat, Gray Thing, was once one of those stray cats you hate. After some love and work, he's my right hand man and regularly ***** slaps my wife's dog. He also showed up right before the tornado of 2013. He got me through the **** I saw that ****ing day, responding to schools and stuff and the lose of my grandmother. I now own two more stray cats and am better for it. Be the better man and understand that no cat is lost.[​IMG][​IMG]

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

D.M. likes this.
  2. Ignored Member

Ignored Member Sharpshooter

Rating
    100%
    Oh, you're a crazy cat lady. I get it now.
    simpsons-crazy-cat-lady-02-chung-in-lam.jpg

3. caojyn

caojyn Sharpshooter

A super soaker filled with vinegar works pretty well. A blast to the face will usually get the point across.

okierider likes this.
  4. okierider

okierider Sharpshooter

Rating
    100%
    We are not talking about torture!! Understand that !!Nuisance animals will be put down,not hung over a fence or tied to a brick and drowned!!
    Pets are a treasured animal that someone loves and while I am not a cat person I have had 2 over the years that I rescued from the streets when they were kittens they lived full and spoiled lives in my home!! I have also had to put down nuisance cats !! Did not like it but the job needed done!!
    If you are going off of the smart asses statements , understand they have a different kind of sense of humor and getting peoples goats is part of that!! Your goat has been gotten!!!

Cards81fan and Cowcatcher like this.
  5. John6185

John6185 Sharpshooter

I don’t like cats and never have. They are sneaky and they think they are doing you a favor by letting you live in your own house.
    The walk in their litter box, jump up on your kitchen counters and ruin and contaminate everything on the counter. Then they go over to your new sofa and use it to sharpen they claws. I’ll take a good dog any day over a nasty cat, dogs are far better than most people I know. Dogs are genuinely good people, God made them that way and they need usas much -almost as we need them. They serve a purpose, cats don’t.

6. John6185

John6185 Sharpshooter

Maybe killerpigeon kills pigeons?

7. Okie4570

Okie4570 Moderator Staff Member

Rating
    100%
  8. D.M.

D.M. Marksman

The way I fixed my cat problem was I adopted all 4 of them, no longer wild, problem solved.

9. druryj

druryj Super Moderator Staff Member

Moderator Supporter
    Rating
    100%
    I agree that nuisance or destructive animals need to go. But I also think it’s a bit much to be blatant and a jerk about it to people who are not of the same mind. Clearly, some here are against some of the harsher comments. While I would like to think no one here would torture or hurt an animal, I’d also like such baiting of others to stop. There’s nothing to be gained but there is something to lose if it continues. That is all I need to say. Be respectful of others please.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited: Jun 17, 2018
    Cowcatcher likes this.