Those of you who have, or had cat problems.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

killerpigeon

Native off the Reservation
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
My cat, Gray Thing, was once one of those stray cats you hate. After some love and work, he's my right hand man and regularly ***** slaps my wife's dog. He also showed up right before the tornado of 2013. He got me through the **** I saw that ****ing day, responding to schools and stuff and the lose of my grandmother. I now own two more stray cats and am better for it. Be the better man and understand that no cat is lost.
8c8bec6b5b2b8bb08f09e0505253a42e.jpg
2dc122eb021623b16b9eaa33d2e4a471.jpg

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

okierider

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Supporting Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator Supporter
Reaction score
Since I've posted my original true clam that only sick, weak person would kill or hurt cats. I've been flooded support and criticism.

I stand by my clam. Four a pitiful, wear excuse of a person for hurting or killing cats.

The fact you own guns and are a part of this forum, scares me.

https://m.ranker.com/list/serial-killers-who-abused-animals/ranker-crime

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

We are not talking about torture!! Understand that !!Nuisance animals will be put down,not hung over a fence or tied to a brick and drowned!!
Pets are a treasured animal that someone loves and while I am not a cat person I have had 2 over the years that I rescued from the streets when they were kittens they lived full and spoiled lives in my home!! I have also had to put down nuisance cats !! Did not like it but the job needed done!!
If you are going off of the smart asses statements , understand they have a different kind of sense of humor and getting peoples goats is part of that!! Your goat has been gotten!!!

John6185

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I don’t like cats and never have. They are sneaky and they think they are doing you a favor by letting you live in your own house.
The walk in their litter box, jump up on your kitchen counters and ruin and contaminate everything on the counter. Then they go over to your new sofa and use it to sharpen they claws. I’ll take a good dog any day over a nasty cat, dogs are far better than most people I know. Dogs are genuinely good people, God made them that way and they need usas much -almost as we need them. They serve a purpose, cats don’t.

John6185

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
We are not talking about torture!! Understand that !!Nuisance animals will be put down,not hung over a fence or tied to a brick and drowned!!
Pets are a treasured animal that someone loves and while I am not a cat person I have had 2 over the years that I rescued from the streets when they were kittens they lived full and spoiled lives in my home!! I have also had to put down nuisance cats !! Did not like it but the job needed done!!
If you are going off of the smart asses statements , understand they have a different kind of sense of humor and getting peoples goats is part of that!! Your goat has been gotten!!!
Maybe killerpigeon kills pigeons?

druryj

In Remembrance / Dec 27 2021
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I agree that nuisance or destructive animals need to go. But I also think it’s a bit much to be blatant and a jerk about it to people who are not of the same mind. Clearly, some here are against some of the harsher comments. While I would like to think no one here would torture or hurt an animal, I’d also like such baiting of others to stop. There’s nothing to be gained but there is something to lose if it continues. That is all I need to say. Be respectful of others please.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:

Latest posts

Top Bottom