Those of you with bump stocks, what will you do?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Surrender or Destroy?

• Surrender

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Destroy

Votes: 8 100.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

ignerntbend

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
That is unless a person in possession are goofy enough to take an online poll...
The ones who need the third option are the ones not taking the poll.
The powers will look at this thread and ask "who didn't take the poll?"
Those are the guys that'll be in real trouble.

druryj

In Remembrance / Dec 27 2021
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
The ones who need the third option are the ones not taking the poll.
The powers will look at this thread and ask "who didn't take the poll?"
Those are the guys that'll be in real trouble.

Nah, us guys who DO NOT own a bumper didn't take the poll because it is not applicable. I do not own a bump stock. I do however, own a shoestring and have belt loops, for what it's worth.

undeg01

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I dare guess that most people who own these bought them online, used a credit card, or both. There will be an electronic trail leading back to the majority of the original purchasers, if the gooberment chose to really press and investigate the issue.

Only real chance of hiding them and not being discovered is if they were stashed with Hillary’s emails.

Glocktogo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I dare guess that most people who own these bought them online, used a credit card, or both. There will be an electronic trail leading back to the majority of the original purchasers, if the gooberment chose to really press and investigate the issue.

Only real chance of hiding them and not being discovered is if they were stashed with Hillary’s emails.

Perhaps they'll allocate funding and resources equal to their .922(r) compliance efforts? :anyone:

CHenry

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score

Or Trumps tax returns

ConstitutionCowboy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Maybe all a person needs to do is over eat a little, get a nice roll of extra blubber around their waist and shoot from there. Maybe just try a firm grip on the fore end and a loose grab on the grip while you keep your trigger finger stiff would suffice.

The tyrants-in-waiting must be scared. What a bunch of *******. They want to rule the world but don't want to face any opposition.

In truth they have just decided that a bump stock is an arm. Our Right to Keep and Bear Arms has just been further infringed.

Woody

Last edited:

Latest posts

Top Bottom