Those of you with bump stocks, what will you do?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Surrender or Destroy?

• Surrender

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Destroy

Votes: 8 100.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

ConstitutionCowboy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Being the holder of an FFL, I have been sent a notice from the ATF on bumpstocks. They claim that a rifle with a bump stock on it fires more than one round per trigger pull. That is pure manure. Such a rifle only fires once per trigger pull. The only part of the entire setup that touches the trigger is a finger. The device does NOT push your finger against the trigger; it in fact pushes your finger OFF the trigger and you must apply pressure on the trigger in order for it to fire the next round of ammo. If you do not apply pressure on the trigger after your finger has been pushed of the trigger said device will not cause the arm to fire an or any additional rounds of ammo.

This is nothing more than another infringement on our Right to Keep and Bear Arms and thereby further limit our ability to fend off anyone who would subvert the Constitution, destroy our freedom, happiness, and ability to fend for ourselves. This is just another step toward our subjugation. I have studied enough history to see this clear as day.

"It is up to We the People to decide if and when we shall revolt. It is not up to those in government to prevent it. It is up to those in government to see that revolution never becomes necessary." B.E.Wood

So far the government's efforts to keep revolution from becoming necessary sucks. Correct that. I see no efforts at all!

Woody

Latest posts

Top Bottom