Thought it was past time I signed up here!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

AR Addict

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
Just signed up today, I've gotten some info here from time to time, but finally joined! I've been a member on Rimfire Central and AR15 . Com for a couple years (hopefully that's not a bad thing on here!), but it will be nice to have a local option!

I've lived NE of Enid from day 1, I'm a Farmer, a Volunteer FF, and have a great wife and 2 young boys!

Last edited:

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Just signed up today, I've gotten some info here from time to time, but finally joined! I've been a member on Rimfire Central and AR15 . Com for a couple years (hopefully that's not a bad thing on here!), but it will be nice to have a local option!

I've lived NE of Enid from day 1, I'm a 24YO Farmer, a Volunteer FF, and have a great wife and 2 young boys!
Probably know some folks from your area. What VFD unit are you attached to?
Welcome to OSA!

AR Addict

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
Welcome. I'm sure you're aware of Dwayne's shop in Breckenridge? I'm in Enid. We'll have to hook up sometime.

I actually just found out about that shop recently, apparently everyone around town knew about it but didn't tell me! Lol

Bought a Ruger American Rimfire Predator from him, great price too!

Attachments

• IMAG0190.jpg
    IMAG0190.jpg
    99.6 KB · Views: 171

DRC458

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Dwayne's good folk. If he doesn't have it, he'll get it. He might not be the cheapest, but I like doing business with him. I've gotten some real bargains in there on stuff he already had on hand. If he has to order it, well, he's a victim of the market just like the rest of us!

Latest posts

Top Bottom