Thoughts on revolvers

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Catt57

Gill-Gun Guru
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Here are my thoughts on revolvers: I’d like to start collecting a few like the smith and Wesson governor and a .357 because my understanding is I would be able to acquire several different ammos for pistols like these. Seems like others might have this mindset because they seem difficult to find.

Ultimate multi-caliber revolver.

okierider

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Supporting Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator Supporter
Reaction score
That's the one gun of mine I'll NEVER sell or trade. Mostly because it's an awesome little wheelie, but mostly because it was test fired at the factory in 2012 on my birthday. Says so on the little golden envelope containing the factory fired casing.
Wait... you actually have a fire arm you have kept for more than a couple months!! Great now I have to change my opinion that you are fickle when it comes to guns ...............Kinda like that Marine we all know , not mentioning any names @druryj !

crrcboatz

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Never say never. I had a model 13 that jammed up so bad I had to take it to a gunsmith to get it un#ucked. I also don't need 18 bullets to "scare" someone away...you've never seen me shoot.

I dare say unloading 18 bullets in a manner to “scare” the bad guy means you also OWN every one of them. In the training I went through with a hand gun the licensed instructor NEVER proposed such an irresponsible action. Brag about unloading 18 rounds in well mili seconds if you want. As for me well placed rounds is the way I will roll! By the way who trained you in this 18 shot routine? Not a licensed person I’m sure