Thoughts on SBR'ing?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
A

ArmedCivy

I think i'd rather start with the trust than go individual, get shot down, then have to start over. It also would make me feel as if i were going directly against tulsa county if i were denied first. Better to do and ask for forgiveness rather than ask permission kind of a deal.

inactive

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I looked into an SBR also, and I was told that in Tulsa County, the only way you can legally own such a firearm is via a trust. The Tulsa County Sheriff's Office will refuse to sign off on the paperwork if you do not go the trust route.

Someone posted that TPD Chief Chuck Jordan signed for them. Might do a search on that.

Tulsa County Undersheriff will sign for some, just not the plebes on this forum (myself included). Like everything, it's all in who you know.

CAR-AR-M16

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
To add to the collection. And i guess because i can legally. If i had the money i suppose the thread would read, 'thoughts on full auto'ing'.

Because you want one is all the reason you need.

Just one thing to remember though. You can still submit a Form 1 to make an SBR, SBS, AOW, suppressor, etc..., but you have not been able to Form 1 a machinegun since May 19, 1986.

Latest posts

Top Bottom