Thoughts on SW Victory?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

druryj

In Remembrance / Dec 27 2021
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
So whatcha think of it? Sure looks good; nice design, stainless steel, fiber optics...
It's on my short list but would like to hear you guys opinions first, before I plunks down me hard-earned geets.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

elmo

Marksman
Reaction score
It looks like a great shooter. Hickok45 has a video of it on YouTube. If I didn't already have a ruger 22/45 I would probably be in the market for it. What's the price on those if I can ask? Ok if you would prefer not.
Nice.
Really like the installed rail on top for optics.

foghorn918

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
My grandson has one he shoots steel challenge with. Has a pretty nice trigger for an out of the box gun, and comes with 2 magazines. The rail that comes with it is polymer, but would probably be fine being on a 22.

Easy to take down for cleaning. After market barrels and other parts are now on the market for it too. Barrel replacement is an easy swap. He got the threaded barrel model. We've not found any 22 ammo it won't run. Seems to be a winner and a decent price point too, I think it was about $340 at Big Boys in Mustang.

O4L

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator
Reaction score
There is a great thread on the 22 Victory at rimfirecentral.com.

I came real close to getting one when they first came out but decided to wait on the threaded barrel version. By that time I didn't have any gun money.

Now that Ruger has come out with the MK IV, I would probably choose it over the Victory.

http://www.rimfirecentral.com/forums/showthread.php?t=603749

Last edited:

druryj

In Remembrance / Dec 27 2021
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
It looks like a great shooter. Hickok45 has a video of it on YouTube. If I didn't already have a ruger 22/45 I would probably be in the market for it. What's the price on those if I can ask? Ok if you would prefer not.
Nice.
Really like the installed rail on top for optics.

I don't know the price of it exactly, but it's probably about the same as a Ruger MK or Buckmark Camper.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

elmo

Marksman
Reaction score
Old Phart said it had a plastic rail, but I think with a 22 it would be ok. Might adapt another rail for it just large enough for a RMR. Would be fun to shoot.

gfercaks33

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Tandemkross has a bunch of goodies you can put on them. I feel it really would come down to how it feels in your hand, brand loyalty, and how it looks when comparing the victory/mark seeies/ benchmark

Latest posts

Top Bottom