Thoughts on the "high mag" tax?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

zghorner

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Keyboard Commandos abound...

I simply asked a question.
:drunk2:
Lol yep everyone is a badass until 20 suits show up at the front door at 6am.

expert studies show 99.9 out of 100 “cold dead handsers” turn into compliers who complain about complying.

Last edited:

StitchJones

Ayatollah of Rock-and-Roll-a
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Lol yep everyone is a badass until 20 suits show up at the front door at 6am.

expert studies show 99.9 out of 100 “cold dead handsers” turn into compilers who complain about complying.
Someone should tell that to the bundys, BLM, and antifa types.

Cause it looked like they did whatever they wanted and the Feds and local government did exactly nothing.

Aries

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I know times are hard and you may not be able to afford top shelf hooch but at least reach for the middle. That bottom shelf stuff will kill ya....
Are you having a party at your house tonight? Maybe I could just come over and save MY money for ammo.... you got anything that would kill an infection? :rollingla

druryj

In Remembrance / Dec 27 2021
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
The more I think about this, the more I am starting to believe this whole gun control "plan" is just the Sleepy Joe team pandering to the grabbers. Think about the logistics of trying to round up all the 10+ mags out there, not to mention the AR's and AK's and other weapons of war. When a country can't even control the availability of toilet paper, (and with so many confused as to which restroom to use) how do you think it can accomplish the pipe dream which is apparently Biden's gun control plan? The wisdom is that wars are won through sound logistics more than anything else. If that is true, and I believe it to be so, crippling the ammo supply through excessive taxation or other means known to the more nefarious amongst us is easier than trying to round 'em (guns and high cap mags) all up.

I've said this before in other threads, but I feel the need to say it again...I took an oath to support and defend the constitution...and that oath has no expiration date. The 2A was put there for exactly this kind of ridiculous crap.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Top Bottom