Thread Help

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DSUFLYBOY

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Afternoon everyone. I have a question about posting and reviewing threads. Around lunch I posed the question about a third political party here in the US titled "How about a new political party?"

I received an alert that some members have responded to it, so I go in to see what y'all had to say. But now I only get the following warning (see screenshots) and I can't view the thread.

Has the thread been blocked/locked by OSA moderators? I said nothing offensive in the thread. This is the second or third time I have seen this before to threads I have commented to, but the first time I have had it happen to a thread I started.

If the moderates dislike a thread or comment, will they inform you that you were "a bad boy," or does your thread/comment just disappear in the ether?

Thanks for y'alls help!

Screenshot_20201108-150250.jpg
Screenshot_20201108-145820.jpg

"Watch your six, count your rounds, and keep your powder dry."

Aries

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Several threads were moved to an area to which you must subscribe to view them. This was probably one of them.

Click "Settings" then scroll down to "Join User Groups" in the left column... you probably want to join the "Politics and Hot Topics" group

dlbleak

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Supporting Member
Special Hen Administrator Moderator Supporter
Reaction score
Several threads were moved to an area to which you must subscribe to view them. This was probably one of them.

Click "Settings" then scroll down to "Join User Groups" in the left column... you probably want to join the "Politics and Hot Topics" group
This should help you out @DSUFLYBOY. Let us know if you need more help.

Latest posts

Top Bottom