Threading a Beretta 21A Bobcat

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Yourshoesareuntied

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Know anyone local that would be able to thread a Beretta 21A Bobcat 22lr? There are a two websites I found on the net, one is tornado-technologies (offers threading service and says they do this barrel) and the other is hi-desertdog (sells a complete barrel, and is out of stock) if no one local can do this... anyone vouch for tornado-technologies?

Thank's

NikatKimber

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Special Hen Moderator
Reaction score
There is a member here who has had work done by Tornado Tech, been a while, but I remember good reports.

I've heard of Hi-Desert Dog before, but not read reviews.

That strange dude who did your Class III work, ClassIIIDesigns, AKA dustingaunder here, would be who I would ask locally.

bsmith918

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I got my barrel from SilencerStore, but they no longer have them. TT is supposed to be really nice, but a terribly long wait. HDD is not so highly thought of. This is just from my research. Good luck!

ssgrock3

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I've heard of Hi-Desert Dog before, but not read reviews.

That strange dude who did your Class III work, ClassIIIDesigns, AKA dustingaunder here, would be who I would ask locally.

I got my 22/45 threaded from hi-desert dog..actually got the whole gun from them with it threaded and am satisfied with their work. But I second checking with dustingaunder on this board.

centraloklahoma

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I can highly recommend Tornado Technologies. They have threaded two 21A's for me and two 22/45's. The work is second to none. Well worth the wait and expense. Considering how important it is to have the job correctly done as this protects you suppressor from damage.

http://www.tornado-technologies.com/services.html

I can equally advise to STAY AWAY FROM HI-DESERT DOG. I had ordered a threaded 21A barrel from them years ago. It took about 5 weeks to ship after they had charged my card. Once I recieved it my suppressor would not even attach to it due to the improper thread job. I emailed and called their business with no return communication. I literally gave the barrel away on subguns.com for a project for a machinist to attempt to fix the threading. The barrel they sent was not even blued completly. Wasted money and time on my part.

I have researched a third option for 21A threading. The company Accurate Ordnance. I have not used there services but they appear to offer a quality 21A thread service. Here is a link to one of their articles.

http://accurateordnance.com/cgi-bin/imcart/read.cgi?article_id=16&sub=4

centraloklahoma

Last edited:

Latest posts

Top Bottom