Three firearms total. What are your picks?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tou860

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
If I could choose....definitely AR15 (LWRC DI 5.56, or DD V7 11 PRO), Sig P320 XCarry or Canik Rival Darkside or Glock 19x, maybe a bolt gun .308 something like (Springfield 2020 Waypoint or Begara b14 HMR or Remington 700)

CSeverns

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
If I could choose....definitely AR15 (LWRC DI 5.56, or DD V7 11 PRO), Sig P320 XCarry or Canik Rival Darkside or Glock 19x, maybe a bolt gun .308 something like (Springfield 2020 Waypoint or Begara b14 HMR or Remington 700)
Never thought I’d see Canik mentioned in the same sentence as LWRC and DD. They’ve really come a long way in just a few years.

tou860

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Never thought I’d see Canik mentioned in the same sentence as LWRC and DD. They’ve really come a long way in just a few years.
After seeing a Canik Rival I was just shocked for the value of that gun and what it comes with. I love Glock its like the Honda Civic of the gun world, but sometimes a person just wants a gun with all the modification out of the box and ready to go. I would like to add a shotgun to that list like a Mossberg 940 Tactical, Benelli Shotgun or similar. Its hard to just choose 3, maybe 5?

Latest posts

Top Bottom