Three firearms total. What are your picks?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TuckNRoll

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
Hard question to really ponder, why 3? Is it the apocalypse (what type of apocalypse?) , must always be moving? Has a foreign invader taken over? What is ammo availability? With that said assuming some sort of apocalypse and ammo shortages I would choose a concealable 9 mm, a higher capacity full size 9 mm, and an AR or AK patterned rifle. My three would be Kahr PM9 or CM9, a Glock 17 (with hi capacity mags) and an AR 15 chambered in 5.56. Most of this is based on Parts and Ammo availability assuming there will be scarcities.
I hear you. I think I had some sort of apocalyptic expectation in mind personally- but I would imagine if I had to pack up and go and bring any three guns under the sun. Definitely a lighter 9mm, rifle and shotgun. I love my RPR but wouldn't be practical if I had to move.

OKNewshawk

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Sig P250, definitely. With one fire control unit, I could have anything from a .22LR to .45 ACP, in subcompact, compact, carry, or full sizes. An AR would be my rifle. By changing uppers, I could have a variety of calibers with that, too. My final choice would be a pump shotgun--probably a Mossberg 500 with two barrels--18.5 in. tactical and 28 in. hunting.

Latest posts

Top Bottom