Three firearms total. What are your picks?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CSeverns

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
After seeing a Canik Rival I was just shocked for the value of that gun and what it comes with. I love Glock its like the Honda Civic of the gun world, but sometimes a person just wants a gun with all the modification out of the box and ready to go. I would like to add a shotgun to that list like a Mossberg 940 Tactical, Benelli Shotgun or similar. Its hard to just choose 3, maybe 5?
Oh I’m no stranger to Canik pistols. I’ve owned a TP9sf elite and a TP9sfx. I’ve even owned a couple of the all metal CZ75 clones made by Canik that were imported by Tristar.

DogGoneOK

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
If I could choose....definitely AR15 (LWRC DI 5.56, or DD V7 11 PRO), Sig P320 XCarry or Canik Rival Darkside or Glock 19x, maybe a bolt gun .308 something like (Springfield 2020 Waypoint or Begara b14 HMR or Remington 700)
Great choices. I have the LWRC DI and Springfield Waypoint. You wouldn’t be disappointed there. I have a Glock 43X but to round out the list I’d prolly go with a G19X or my S&W M&P 2.0. lol unfortunately that leaves me wanting a 22 and shotgun on the list.

Rick Terhune

Hawkeye68
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Ok I will play.
Glock 19 - do all 9mm in a compact package, WC sights and reduced weight connector.
Colt AR15 in .556 - Variable power scope 1-4, aftermarket trigger - Colt factory triggers are the worst!
Ruger 10/22 takedown With the BX trigger, red dot or fixed power scope.
Ammo would be readily available for all three. Suppressor for the 10/22 would be an add on.
Assuming you would have to be somewhat mobile I would exclude my WC Border Patrol 870 as too heavy and bulky 😫

Latest posts

Top Bottom