Three guns I would buy right now...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RickN

Eye Bleach Salesman
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Some of you guys are looking back a lot farther than I did. I only searched through the last couple weeks of ads. I figure if it's been there much longer than that, it must be overpriced or gone already. :D
Not much lately that I really, really wanted even if I had the money. Several I would like to have, but none that I loved if you know what I mean.

O4L

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator
Reaction score
Not much lately that I really, really wanted even if I had the money. Several I would like to have, but none that I loved if you know what I mean.
I know what you mean. On my income I can only afford a very boring gun "collection" but I like to dream once in a while.

I have never been a big fan of 1911 type guns but if I were to get one it would most likely be in 9mm and that DW Discretion is killer!

Also I have been interested in a PCC in 9mm and the CZ Scorpions have caught my eye for some reason.

Lastly, it is always to good to have at least one S&W revolver around and that model 10-8 that is posted would be something I wouldn't be afraid to shoot and not just look at from time to time.

RickN

Eye Bleach Salesman
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I know what you mean. On my income I can only afford a very boring gun "collection" but I like to dream once in a while.

I have never been a big fan of 1911 type guns but if I were to get one it would most likely be in 9mm and that DW Discretion is killer!

Also I have been interested in a PCC in 9mm and the CZ Scorpions have caught my eye for some reason.

Lastly, it is always to good to have at least one S&W revolver around and that model 10-8 that is posted would be something I wouldn't be afraid to shoot and not just look at from time to time.
I understand totally. I would love to have a SAA clone like my father's as he always wanted a two gun set. The 6906 would be a mate to my Camp 9 using the same mags. The Ruger Security Six I always felt was the strongest mid-sized 357, plus I lived the feel and balance of the one I had years ago.
In the classifieds now if I was able to afford to collect guns I would like the same 10-8 as you, the Dan Wesson M14, S&W 411, Iver Johnson M-1 carbine and a few others.

O4L

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Reaction score
I understand totally. I would love to have a SAA clone like my father's as he always wanted a two gun set. The 6906 would be a mate to my Camp 9 using the same mags. The Ruger Security Six I always felt was the strongest mid-sized 357, plus I lived the feel and balance of the one I had years ago.
In the classifieds now if I was able to afford to collect guns I would like the same 10-8 as you, the Dan Wesson M14, S&W 411, Iver Johnson M-1 carbine and a few others.
I was real tempted by that 411 and I'm not even a fan of 40 caliber. If I could afford it, I would have bought it and gave it to my cousin for a retirement gift since he is into 40 S&W.

There is also a Dan Wesson .357 that I wouldn't mind owning but it is probably a little too fancy for me.

Last edited:

RickN

Eye Bleach Salesman
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I was real tempted by that 411 and I'm not even a fan of 40 caliber. If I could afford it, I would have bought it and gave it to my cousin for a retirement gift since he is into 40 S&W.

There is also a Dan Wesson .357 that I wouldn't mind owning but it is probably a little too fancy for me.
Yep I am not a fan of the 40 either, but it might be cool to have one. The Dan Wesson is not really a fancy gun unless you get all the interchangeable barrels to go with it.

O4L

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Reaction score
Yep I am not a fan of the 40 either, but it might be cool to have one. The Dan Wesson is not really a fancy gun unless you get all the interchangeable barrels to go with it.
I always wanted one of those kits with all of the different barrels, but I just can't afford to collect pretty guns.

Latest posts

Top Bottom