Three guns I would buy right now...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DRC458

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score

Glocktogo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
The DW Discretion is nice, but I just bought the Staccato P that was on here last week, so I think I got the best deal to be had in a while. :)

I’d love to have one of the several nice semi-auto sporting shotguns that have been posted lately, either Benelli or Beretta.

I’d probably round it out with that Nemo Arms XO AR-10 in 6.5 Creedmore. :)

El Pablo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
The DW Discretion is nice, but I just bought the Staccato P that was on here last week, so I think I got the best deal to be had in a while. :)

I’d love to have one of the several nice semi-auto sporting shotguns that have been posted lately, either Benelli or Beretta.

I’d probably round it out with that Nemo Arms XO AR-10 in 6.5 Creedmore. :)
I still have my I’ll take it response in draft status to that staccato p. I saw it right when it posted. I may regret not buying it.

Glocktogo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I still have my I’ll take it response in draft status to that staccato p. I saw it right when it posted. I may regret not buying it.
In the highly unlikely event that I ever decide it just isn’t for me, I’ll shoot you a PM first.

Just don’t go holding your breath though! :)

O4L

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator
Reaction score

O4L

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator
Reaction score
Why is everyone hating on the 40? ☠
I don't hate the 40, I just much prefer 9mm for several reasons and I consolidated calibers a long time ago and I don't want to get back into 40 cal. again.

Right now it is 9mm, .223/5.56, with a little 30-30, 20 gauge, and maybe .38/.357 if I stumble upon the right deal. :D

Latest posts

Top Bottom