Three guns I would buy right now...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

O4L

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator
Reaction score
Sorry, my bad. I just can't find anything I "must" have in OSA classifieds. I thought I could get by with a dreamers posting. 😬
Mine was a dream post also, just based on ads I see posted here. My "must haves" are just about covered but I sure wouldn't mind a bunch of "like to haves".

O4L

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Reaction score
Well I have the .38/.357 revolver need covered, thanks to another member here, so I think I would replace the S&W 10 on my list with the S&W 59 that has been posted here recently.

I would go with the S&W 645 if I was willing to add 45 ACP back to my collection again. I bought one new in the mid eighties and another one around ten years ago. I let them go when I consolidated calibers and .45 was one to go.

I'm also losing interest in the CZ Scorpions a little so I'm looking for something that really jumps out at me to replace it on my wish list. Hmmm...maybe that lever action .410. :D

O4L

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Reaction score
Okay I found what would replace the Scorpion in my list. There is now a Marlin 1894c in the classifieds that would suit me fine. :D

So now the updated list would be...

-Dan Wesson Discretion 9mm
-S&W model 59
-Marlin 1894c

Since this is a "wishlist" it will change depending on what is posted in OSA classifieds. I will update my list as the firearms listed there change.

Last edited:

chazroh

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Okay I found what would replace the Scorpion in my list. There is now a Marlin 1894c in the classifieds that would suit me fine. :D

So now the updated list would be...

-Dan Wesson Discretion 9mm
-S&W model 59
-Marlin 1894c

Since this is a "wishlist" it will change depending on what is posted in OSA classifieds. I will update my list as the firearms listed there change.
Man that marlin is gorgeous!

StitchJones

Ayatollah of Rock-and-Roll-a
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
1). That gentlemens beautiful cap and ball collection. And to be perfectly honest, I would shoot them (a lot).

2). That psl. It's is a steal without all it comes with. (great deal).

3). That 6.5x55 Ruger. Great caliber, pretty rifle. Would absolutely enjoy that one.

ssgrock3

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Guns are like cra k to, however experiance has told me..I just don’t want or need a 460 or 500. 50ae wasn’t fun shooting, no way those will shoot enough for me to do it. Lol. I do dig that you have them both though. Ok, honestly, dang near had a 500, went to do a transfer and there was one in the cabinet for 1000, should have made an offer and bought it I reckon

Latest posts

Top Bottom