Three of Five Oklahoma Representatives Vote For Red Flag Language in HR1620 (Violence Against Women Act.)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

OKNewshawk

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Found this Guns and Gadgets video in my "Recommended" queue on YT. 29 Republicans in the House voted for this bill, which would institute extremely liberal gun confiscation laws if passed in the senate.

Reps. Bice, Cole and Mullin all voted "YEA" on this bill. We need to Contact Sen. Inhof and Lankford to make sure they don't rubber stamp this bill and question the 60% of Oklahoma congresscritters who thought this was a good idea!

Slim Deal

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Found this Guns and Gadgets video in my "Recommended" queue on YT. 29 Republicans in the House voted for this bill, which would institute extremely liberal gun confiscation laws if passed in the senate.

Reps. Bice, Cole and Mullin all voted "YEA" on this bill. We need to Contact Sen. Inhof and Lankford to make sure they don't rubber stamp this bill and question the 60% of Oklahoma congresscritters who thought this was a good idea!

And you want to contact two of the Senates biggest losers? You'll get nothing from those two. Inhofe is an old assed foggy and Lankford is two faced and will do nothing.

rc508pir

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I've been voting against that guy in primaries for years. It's never even close. But in the general I vote for him because his committee assignments yield substantial power and a dem sitting on those would just suck.
Yeah it sucks dont it. I dont know how he beats the primaries. Everyone I know hates him.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
And you want to contact two of the Senates biggest losers? You'll get nothing from those two. Inhofe is an old assed foggy and Lankford is two faced and will do nothing.
Do nothing and see where that may get you. They are elected officials. If we don't complain they vote the way they want to. They are obsessed with re=election. Make it hard for them.
Inhof is in his last term.

HonkyCat

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
You are w

Reps. Bice, Cole and Mullin all voted "YEA" on this bill. We need to Contact Sen. Inhof and Lankford to make sure they don't rubber stamp this bill and question the 60% of Oklahoma congresscritters who thought this was a good idea.

Latest posts

Top Bottom