Three of Five Oklahoma Representatives Vote For Red Flag Language in HR1620 (Violence Against Women Act.)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

OKNewshawk

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
On HR1620, Bice, Cole, and Mullin voted Yea. Hern and Lucas voted Nay.

https://clerk.house.gov/Votes/202186
On HR4350, the last vote on it went the SAME WAY: Bice, Cole, and Mullin voted Yea. Hern and Lucas voted Nay.

https://clerk.house.gov/Votes/2021293?BillNum=HR4350
These are facts which cannot be denied. Bice, Cole, and Mullin all voted consciously for Red Flag laws. Hern and Lucas did not.
No, no, NO! Mullin did not vote Yea for the National Defense Authorization Act, HR 4350. He voted Nay. I verified this from the link in your post.

For HR 1620, the following Oklahoma representatives voted Yea: Bice, Cole, and Mullin.
For HR 4350, the following Oklahoma representatives voted Yea: Bice, Cole, and Lucas.

JEVapa

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Banned Supporter
Reaction score
No, no, NO! Mullin did not vote Yea for the National Defense Authorization Act, HR 4350. He voted Nay. I verified this from the link in your post.

For HR 1620, the following Oklahoma representatives voted Yea: Bice, Cole, and Mullin.
For HR 4350, the following Oklahoma representatives voted Yea: Bice, Cole, and Lucas.
no, no, NO! HR1620 is the most important but even more important is that we have FOUR RINOs that need to go. Thanks for pointing that out.
Now we know Mullin picks his ass and bites his fingernails along with Lucas.

Oh, I would like to add that my previous post was in regard to you saying dude was wrong because he pointed out Mullin voted for HR1620. Mullin did vote for HR1620. But again, Thanks for pointing out that Mullin is a flip-flopper as well as Lucas.

Last edited:

HonkyCat

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
Well that means that the information i received is wrong. The information the man sends out is always cross checked. I will dig further into it. However, it is bad for any representative in Oklahoma to go against our open carry law and the concealed carry law of Oklahoma. They need voted out next time they are up for re-election.

HonkyCat

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
Read the memo on the voting record i posted above all this yay and nay argument. It tells the truth about voting to confiscate our arms. I looked up the votes of each on their voting records. They are guilty of the Red Flag Law they are trying to push through the Senate. You can spin this subject any way you want. The truth is the truth! And also i heard Lucas speak at a town Hall meeting in Hammon Oklahoma when asked if Trumps election was stolen. He said NO it was not Stolen…….We got up and walked out!! He is part of our Problem in America, not representative of Oklahoma values.

JEVapa

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Banned Supporter
Reaction score
Read the memo on the voting record i posted above all this yay and nay argument. It tells the truth about voting to confiscate our arms. I looked up the votes of each on their voting records. They are guilty of the Red Flag Law they are trying to push through the Senate. You can spin this subject any way you want. The truth is the truth! And also i heard Lucas speak at a town Hall meeting in Hammon Oklahoma when asked if Trumps election was stolen. He said NO it was not Stolen…….We got up and walked out!! He is part of our Problem in America, not representative of Oklahoma values.
Who is spinning anything?

Latest posts

Top Bottom