Three Years With a Glock 43

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tRidiot

Perpetually dissatisfied
Special Hen
Reaction score
Nah, just figured it was relevant. I'm not knocking the G43 in any way, and I'm cool with whomever wanting whatever gun they want. I just like to share my very favorable recent experience. I'm really looking forward to shooting this gun some more, and carrying it!

druryj

In Remembrance / Dec 27 2021
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
And don't get me started on the 17 lol
But I done gone and hijacked your thread, I'm sorry
76846335c8c4c0d7ab6faef87a1b0d39.jpg

Sent from my LG-LS998 using Tapatalk

Naw, it’s cool. I figured on catching a boat load of crap when I wrote this up. So don’t mind me, I’ll just take my sorryass-ed G43 and slink on off to the indoor range and punch holes in paper. I’ll probably ask for an end lane so fewer people will see me being all embarrassed with this crummy old outclassed, no longer fashionable, 6+1 piece of blocky feelin’ scuffed up Tupperware. (Sniffle sniffle). H

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:

Pokinfun

The Most Interesting Man in the World
Special Hen
Reaction score
I can remember reading your reviews about your ugly little pistol. I would have had it cerakote a couple of years ago. I actually purchased a Glock 43 after reading your first review. I have enjoyed reading your reviews about holsters a triggers for the Glock 43. It would be great if we had a section dedicated to reviewing shooting related items. I would rather read what an average guy thinks about a product versus reading an actual paid for by the manufacturer.​

tRidiot

Perpetually dissatisfied
Special Hen
Reaction score
Aside from capacity (which could be fixed with TT)

What does that mean? I don't know what TT is. Maybe it's just too early on a Sunday morning and my cranial hard drive needs defragging - or coffee.

At least he didn’t light the paper bag on fire and ring the doorbell.

:drunk5:

The G43 is a good gun, for sure, and I am impressed Glock stepped out of their traditional "comfort zone" to meet the needs and requests of people who were clamoring for it. And they gave those folks exactly what they wanted. And did it three years earlier than Sig did.

Just for me, the comfort of the Sig grip is head and shoulders better. Hell, people been complaining about Glock grips since Lethal Weapon. ;)

NikatKimber

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Special Hen Moderator
Reaction score
What does that mean? I don't know what TT is. Maybe it's just too early on a Sunday morning and my cranial hard drive needs defragging - or coffee.

:drunk5:

The G43 is a good gun, for sure, and I am impressed Glock stepped out of their traditional "comfort zone" to meet the needs and requests of people who were clamoring for it. And they gave those folks exactly what they wanted. And did it three years earlier than Sig did.

Just for me, the comfort of the Sig grip is head and shoulders better. Hell, people been complaining about Glock grips since Lethal Weapon. ;)

TT = Taran Tactical

Latest posts

Top Bottom