Three Years With a Glock 43

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CutBaitNBlowSh*tUp4ALivin

I like rimfire and rimfire accessories. Yup. Mmhmm
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
https://rover.ebay.com/rover/0/0/0?mpre=https://www.ebay.com/ulk/itm/263096759520
I bought my extra 43 mags from this guy. Not sure if it was the BEST deal, but cheaper than new ones here in Mustang, and ecop is one of my first two go-to's for Glock stuff, and now I've got a few flat, at least one pinky, Taran +2, and a Taran+3.
But I needed 5 mags for GSSF anyways..

Sent from my LG-LS998 using Tapatalk

druryj

In Remembrance / Dec 27 2021
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Thanks CutBait, I’ve bought from ecop myself too. There may be cheaper, but they are a reputable vendor and they are quick to ship. Another place that frequently runs specials on Glock mags is cdnnsports.com, another solid vendor.

druryj

In Remembrance / Dec 27 2021
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
@druryj the 365 shipped today. I have set aside 400 rounds of various ammo, 115gr and 124gr to see how she shoots/break it in. We should be good to go early next week..

That is excellent news sir, excellent news indeed. I shall make my Glock 43 ready, so that they may be shot side by side, one in each hand even, or in any fashion so desired. This needs to be carried out in a strictly scientific manner, of course, under a set of rigidly controlled conditions, so an appropriate comparison can be readily and accurately made. Any actual “fun” that may be had should be carefully taken into consideration, as this must be a purely objective experiment for the sake of professional ascertainment. In other words, we’ll do our best to shoot the livin’ crap outta them!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
That is excellent news sir, excellent news indeed. I shall make my Glock 43 ready, so that they may be shot side by side, one in each hand even, or in any fashion so desired. This needs to be carried out in a strictly scientific manner, of course, under a set of rigidly controlled conditions, so an appropriate comparison can be readily and accurately made. Any actual “fun” that may be had should be carefully taken into consideration, as this must be a purely objective experiment for the sake of professional ascertainment. In other words, we’ll do our best to shoot the livin’ crap outta them!

That Sir is the plan. Side by side the P365 and the G43, may our Purlicues bruise and our index fingers cramp... Oh, maybe we need a recorder for the facts and only the facts.... JEN!!!!!!!

Do we have an OK corral for this shootout?

Latest posts

Top Bottom