Three Years With a Glock 43

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rc508pir

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Well yeah, I do appreciate you making me think about this. I mean, I knew they were out there, and I’ve only had the dang 43 for 3 years and the 29 I got last fall...just never messed with them as far as mag extensions before. They feel good in the hand, now to find out how I like them under lice fire conditions.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I've had them on my M&P9c for a year now. They feel a lot better that the S&W finger extensions for sure. I have a Walther PPS I will be changing out to a Shield 9 here soon and putting them on those magazines as well. Just waiting to find a gen one for sale

Go_Ordnance

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I bought the wife a G43 about a year ago, to keep her from stealing my PM9. It's a fine little pistol. Reasonably accurate and goes bang with whatever you feed it. She also has a G42, but chooses to carry the 43.

I bought a P365 last Monday. The size and capacity gives me a gun that's a hair bigger than the PM9, and a hair smaller than the G43. I like the trigger. I like the capacity. But that's about it. Some guns are so fun to shoot that they make you giggle a little bit. The P365 (for me) isn't one of them. I like shooting the Glock just as well, and the Kahr better. With the +1 Pearce extension on the 43, it's only giving up 3 rounds to the Sig. I asked the wife if she wanted a P365 too, and she said she's happy with the G43.

I kind of figured the folks that thought the used market would be flush with used G43s because of the P365 had a point. I still do, but now that I've shot the Sig, I wouldn't necessarily get rid of a 43 to get one.

druryj

In Remembrance / Dec 27 2021
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
No way in hell the 43 has been out for 3 years!!!!

Uh...yeah, yeah it has. A bit over 3 years now, as a matter to fact. See this right here:
c14c53ddbe3133b80b9062d9203ca96b.jpg

If you have any more questions, just ask. I’ll be glad to help you out. And yes, Braums really does have the best Hot Links. The Mountain View brand runs a close second, but Braums edges them out.

GlockPride

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Uh...yeah, yeah it has. A bit over 3 years now, as a matter to fact. See this right here:
c14c53ddbe3133b80b9062d9203ca96b.jpg

If you have any more questions, just ask. I’ll be glad to help you out. And yes, Braums really does have the best Hot Links. The Mountain View brand runs a close second, but Braums edges them out.

But just yesterday it was released. Or maybe like 2 years ago or sumpthin.

tRidiot

Perpetually dissatisfied
Special Hen
Reaction score
And yes, Braums really does have the best Hot Links. The Mountain View brand runs a close second, but Braums edges them out.

I ain't NEVER eatin' them damn Braums ones again! NEVER!!!!!!Those things put me in so much hurt, I thought I needed some ice for my rear end!

I'd say I would try the Mountain View ones, but anyone who likes the Braums ones is automatically suspect in their evaluation, in my opinion!!!

NikatKimber

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Special Hen Moderator
Reaction score
I ain't NEVER eatin' them damn Braums ones again! NEVER!!!!!!Those things put me in so much hurt, I thought I needed some ice for my rear end!

I'd say I would try the Mountain View ones, but anyone who likes the Braums ones is automatically suspect in their evaluation, in my opinion!!!

I've never had a Braum's hot link, but the Mountain View links are amazing.

They're not the hottest ever, but the flavor and quality is so much better than any other hot link I've ever had. Much more like a sausage than spicy bologna.

Latest posts

Top Bottom