Throwing around the idea of trading off my VEPR12

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

LongDDan

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Hey guys, I bought a VEPR12 about 4 yrs ago and haven't shot it yet, just been sitting in the safe. I also have a Mossberg 930SPX tactical that I love shooting. I'm torn between getting rid of the VEPR or keeping it and shooting it. What do you guys think?

Danny

HoLeChit

Here for Frens
Special Hen
Reaction score
If I had the spare cash I would say sell it, so I could buy it.

Honestly, the Vepr is a good investment. They aren’t imported anymore, are solid firearms, and the more people make these ugly garbage AR knockoff shotguns, the quality, non AR combat style shotguns will become more desirable. I’m sure you can make a healthy profit on it now, this profit will likely continue to grow the more you sit on it.

But, if it could fun another firearm, or something fun/cool, I say go for it.

Foxfire5

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
If I had the spare cash I would say sell it, so I could buy it.

Honestly, the Vepr is a good investment. They aren’t imported anymore, are solid firearms, and the more people make these ugly garbage AR knockoff shotguns, the quality, non AR combat style shotguns will become more desirable. I’m sure you can make a healthy profit on it now, this profit will likely continue to grow the more you sit on it.

But, if it could fun another firearm, or something fun/cool, I say go for it.

Foxfire5

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
A few years back I purchased three NIB Russian VEPR's from Atlantic Firearms one in 7.62X39, one in .308. and one in 6.5 Grendel. I sold the 7.62 and .308 two years ago and I'm thinking of selling the 6.5 Grendel as I don't collect firearms and it seems the VEPR has become a collectable. Want to sell but prices are all over the place. Any ideas to a price for a unfired NIB VEPR in 6.5 Grendel?

HoLeChit

Here for Frens
Special Hen
Reaction score
A few years back I purchased three NIB Russian VEPR's from Atlantic Firearms one in 7.62X39, one in .308. and one in 6.5 Grendel. I sold the 7.62 and .308 two years ago and I'm thinking of selling the 6.5 Grendel as I don't collect firearms and it seems the VEPR has become a collectable. Want to sell but prices are all over the place. Any ideas to a price for a unfired NIB VEPR in 6.5 Grendel?
I found this. VEPR 65 GRENDEL New and Used Price, Value, & Trends 2022

Looks like others have sold in the 1300-1800 range.

Latest posts

Top Bottom