Throwing Knives

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cjjtulsa

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
My youngest (7 years old) is wanting to start practicing with throwing knives. This is something I wouldn't mind messing a bit with either, so if any of you have experience with some good models (for beginners or not), I'd appreciate it.

(If this has been covered, I apologize; I'm at work, and for whatever reason they're still stuck on IE6, and it doesn't appear that OSA is supporting the 'search' function with this old browser)

cal7.62x39

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
One of the best knives I have ever owned was a cold steel thrower. They are a full steel tang drop point blade wraped in green paracord. It's got great ballance for throwing, and is a heavy duty utility knife also. Forgot an axe on a camping trip once and this knife cut down a tree and cut it into firewood. Got home and re honed the blade no problem. Only issue I would see with the knife is that its a little heavy for a youngster. And they are a little on the pricey side for a dedicated thrower, especially if you buy multibles. But like i said a great general purpose knife. Or just go to budk.com and get a dozen cheapos for 20$ to start out with

Latest posts

Top Bottom