Thugs waiting in line at Walmart.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

birdhunter1980

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Got skunked this morning, was 14th in line and I got there at 6:00am. But me and a buddy had the hunch to go to bass pro, lo and behold they had 2 boxes of 22wmr, I snagged em up, 20 seconds later here come the same punks from Walmart, straight to the counter, nothing left f-heads, felt good to stop at least two of em.
I heard they got to one Walmart at 1:00am, ridiculous. I'm not gonna stop trying to beat em, any way I can! LMFAO!

daddyof3_101

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I can attest that he is a shooter and not a reseller. He and I have managed to score enough lately to take our kids out. (Plus help out the other guys at the shop that can't find any) ;)

This signature is illegal in California

jmike314

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Same thing here. Tried to get some ammo and just didn't get there esrly enough. Neck beards everywhere.

images.nymag.com_news_cityside_cityside060501_560.jpg

Perplexed

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
This same sort of thing was going on at the BPS I visited in NC recently. My brother in law and I found the ammo section one Saturday afternoon, and as usual, the .22LR shelves were bare. While standing in front of the shelves telling my BIL about the same thing going on in OK, an employee came up with two cases of Remington Golden Bullets in 50-round boxes. He started stocking the shelves right in front of us, so my BIL and I took the limit of two boxes each, and other people started appearing all around us, grabbing boxes and getting on their cell phones. Ten minutes later, the RGB was all gone.

mr ed

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
if Walmart and BPS would raise their prices to $50 a brick this would stop and the shelves would be full. then gradually lower the prices over the next several months. they encourage this activity by keeping the prices low during this time of low supply. I think even raising only $10 a brick would slow it quite a bit.
They raised the prices on a lot of centerfire ammo and the shelves are filling.

Latest posts

Top Bottom