Thugs waiting in line at Walmart.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TenBears

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Got skunked this morning, was 14th in line and I got there at 6:00am. But me and a buddy had the hunch to go to bass pro, lo and behold they had 2 boxes of 22wmr, I snagged em up, 20 seconds later here come the same punks from Walmart, straight to the counter, nothing left f-heads, felt good to stop at least two of em.
I heard they got to one Walmart at 1:00am, ridiculous. I'm not gonna stop trying to beat em, any way I can! LMFAO!

I have not met birdhunter but he is not a gouger saw I was having a hard time getting some and he is selling it to me at cost, that someone who is helping other shooters and kids not a beard.

birdhunter1980

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
The Irony in this is that I got booted from that FB group for calling out a thug! ROFL

Thugs, asshats, douce bag's, there'll all out to resell it, look at all the new websites popping up! Some of them sell ammunition that is cheaper than any other stores, but they're making it up on the 22 . The gougers are selling it every place they can, gun shows, pawn shops, newspapers classified ads, the end is no were in sight!

aviator41

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Strolled in to Bass Pro on Friday at 9:45am to pick up some ammo boxes. They had 12 bulk packs (525 rounds) of Remington Golden Bullets for $23.50. The kid behind the counter asked me how many I wanted. I asked if there was a limit and he said "not that I know of" He woulda sold them all to me probably. I only bought one because that's all we needed. I left the others for you guys.

AKguy1985

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Strolled in to Bass Pro on Friday at 9:45am to pick up some ammo boxes. They had 12 bulk packs (525 rounds) of Remington Golden Bullets for $23.50. The kid behind the counter asked me how many I wanted. I asked if there was a limit and he said "not that I know of" He woulda sold them all to me probably. I only bought one because that's all we needed. I left the others for you guys.

That is a couple bucks higher than wally world but still not bad.

birdhunter1980

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score

Very nice, tusa or okc?

Latest posts

Top Bottom