tic..toc..tic..toc..

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ron

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
This waiting for my suppressor is killing me. I think I would be willing to pay extra just not to wait. Anyone else feel that way sometimes?

Gabriel42

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Yep, waiting on suppressor and SBR's and would gladly pay to jump to the front of the line rather than wait until Jan-Feb. Trying to decide if I want to deal with the wait for an integral MkIII.

jakerz

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Yep, waiting on suppressor and SBR's and would gladly pay to jump to the front of the line rather than wait until Jan-Feb. Trying to decide if I want to deal with the wait for an integral MkIII.

I would skip the integral and just buy a 22 suppressor. Do something like this:

i77.photobucket.com_albums_j49_jakeums_4f39b585_0887_4640_b5c3_d8d0120c2e6b_zps3a9396d1.jpg

jakerz

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
This waiting for my suppressor is killing me. I think I would be willing to pay extra just not to wait. Anyone else feel that way sometimes?

I just pay it and forget about it. Then, when I get the call from my local shop, it's like an early (or late) B-day present.

BadgeBunny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I just pay it and forget about it. Then, when I get the call from my local shop, it's like an early (or late) B-day present.

Can you talk to GC, please?? I bought him a suppressor for Christmas (2012). We FINALLY got his call a couple, three weeks ago. I was plotting ways to kill him in his sleep so I could get some peace and quiet. I had to threaten him with SEVERE bodily harm to keep him from being one of "those guys" that drives dustingaunder NUTS ... (See, Dustin ... I took a bullet for you! :D)

Like the unlearning dolt ... errrr ... loving wife ... :naughty: I am I bought higgimw's SBR and suppressor last month ... Now we are playing the waiting game again ... Doesn't bother me to wait but poor GC ... :naughty:

pistolpete2002

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I sent my sparrow and SBR paperwork off at the same time. Sparrow was approved 9/12/13, but I'm waiting for the stamp to arrive at Dustin's!! SBR is still pending and could be another 90 days wait is what they told me yesterday.

My patience is running out!!! I'm ready for my stamps!!!

Latest posts

Top Bottom