Tig welders

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

adamsredlines

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I hear ya. The thing is, I can buy two of the off brands for what a used red/blue seems to cost. I'm usually the guy who's telling folks what you're telling me.

I guess its like alot of things, how soon you need it and if you're willing to put in some time looking. I've seen some SCREAMING deals on Miller and Lincoln welders on Craigslist.
But then again, I'm the guy with two welders in my garage...one I havent used in 6 years and the other I've yet to use.

Cowcatcher

Unarmed boating accident survivor
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I guess its like alot of things, how soon you need it and if you're willing to put in some time looking. I've seen some SCREAMING deals on Miller and Lincoln welders on Craigslist.
But then again, I'm the guy with two welders in my garage...one I havent used in 6 years and the other I've yet to use.
Yeah I probably should just slow down and wait for a deal but I'm bad impulsive. I've bought a ton of big ticket tools lately so my stash is getting limited.
One of those two welders you're hoarding and not using wouldn't happen to be one I need would it?

kwaynem

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Cowcatcher if you buy a cheaper one and realize what all you can use it for you will kick yourself in the a$$ for not getting a good one because you will end up using it more than you think I have been welding for over 30 years for a living the only reason I don’t own one is because I can take it to work

Cowcatcher

Unarmed boating accident survivor
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Not wanting to screw up this thread, PM me.
I didn't mean it was for sale. I was just letting you know which plasma I have. As far as screwing up a thread.....goat head. I can change trains of thought mid sentence. You'll probably notice any thread I start goes 36 different directions.

Snattlerake

Conservitum Americum
Special Hen
Reaction score
I didn't mean it was for sale. I was just letting you know which plasma I have. As far as screwing up a thread.....goat head. I can change trains of thought mid sentence. You'll probably notice any thread I start goes 36 different directions.
I have never used one. My experience with welders and cutting equipment was on the farm with a Sears stick welder (still have and afraid to turn it on) and a cutting torch in the 70's.
Do you have to buy a lot of replacement stuffies to keep it goin?

Latest posts

Top Bottom