Tiger King

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

foghorn918

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Sorry . . . while I agree the gun safety was non-existent I fail to see how Joe reflected anything on the rest of Oklahoma.

Just think of all the millions of Americans who watch Netflix and don't know a thing about Oklahoma, but now he is what they see and know of our State.

1911Sooner

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Just think of all the millions of Americans who watch Netflix and don't know a thing about Oklahoma, but now he is what they see and know of our State.
grand-theft-auto-oklahoma-tiger-king-mem-1340904.jpg

BobbyV

Are you serious?
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I assure you it has reflected poorly on us. I work with people all over the US and around the world. Had this discussion with my peers in leadership in the US. Also had the displeasure of explaining things to 3 of my teams last week. One in the Czech Republic, One in India and one in Germany.

Thanks a$$hat!

Oh well . . . we can't all be Joe Exotic . . . :hey3:

JD8

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I don't know about anyone else, but I actually enjoyed watching it. Each time I finished an episode, I found myself looking forward to the next one and I was a little sad when I finished the last one. It IS sort of a don't-want-to-look-but-can't-look-away thing though. LOL!

I wish I knew more about how accurate it is. I have a feeling a lot of it is sensationalized.

I can't decide whether Joe is a really, really good liar, or a really bad liar. He has a quick answer to every question that seems credible, with no real "tells" that I noticed. But even as he's giving those really good answers I'm kind of going.... ehhhhhhhh... not sure I'm buying that. LOL!

I thought it was great.... I was dyin laughing the entire time. Everyone is nucking futs and everyone is full of chit. Some more than others. Someone said Joe is his own worst enemy, I think that's spot on. You can't make up a story that good if you tried.

Anyone else notice how Carole knew exactly how to get a Tiger to eat a human? Her sardine oil comment was convenient.

Latest posts

Top Bottom