Tiger King

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

foghorn918

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
with over 167 million viewers, probably quite a lot, since it's now the most streamed content

Number of Netflix paid streaming subscribers worldwide 2011-2019
Published by Amy Watson, Jan 22, 2020
How many subscribers does Netflix have?
In the final quarter of 2019, Netflix had over 167 million paying streaming subscribers worldwide as well as over 4.6 million free trial customers.

Oklahomabassin

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
with over 167 million viewers, probably quite a lot, since it's now the most streamed content

Number of Netflix paid streaming subscribers worldwide 2011-2019
Published by Amy Watson, Jan 22, 2020
How many subscribers does Netflix have?
In the final quarter of 2019, Netflix had over 167 million paying streaming subscribers worldwide as well as over 4.6 million free trial customers.
That number doesn't include the number of shared sign in/passwords used by others.

farmer17

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
The thing I took away from all this series was regarding the whole "animal rights" concept. Joe and his misfits truly loved Tigers and they played and wrestled with them while the animal rights people donate millions to Carol and she keeps her cats in a cage or pen and brags how there is no human interaction with the animals. It's easy to see Joe's tigers are happier while Carol's tigers lead a boring, lingering, slow death but she comes out the hero.

Glock 40

Problem Solver
Special Hen
Reaction score
I think it's also because everytime something happens in the state and the local news media reports on it the only person they will talk to is some toothless wonder wearing a wife beater or bib overalls with no shirt covered in ink that can't put a sentence together without spitting some beechnut. (some of you oldtimers may remember beechnut.Who owned that?)
It's rare that someone in business casual or sports wear ever gets interviewed by the media.
Karen somehow always makes it into news reports also.

Oklahomabassin

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
The thing I took away from all this series was regarding the whole "animal rights" concept. Joe and his misfits truly loved Tigers and they played and wrestled with them while the animal rights people donate millions to Carol and she keeps her cats in a cage or pen and brags how there is no human interaction with the animals. It's easy to see Joe's tigers are happier while Carol's tigers lead a boring, lingering, slow death but she comes out the hero.
Her tigers know the taste of human blood. I wouldn't want to be around Carol or her tigers.

Perplexed

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Her tigers know the taste of human blood. I wouldn't want to be around Carol or her tigers.

upload_2020-3-31_12-25-35.jpeg

JD8

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score

Till he shot them in the head. But I agree with you.

Latest posts

Top Bottom