Tiger King

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

HeyEng

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Carole seemed to have several tells when she was lying. When she's telling the truth, her eyes stayed focused and her blinking was normal. When she started to lie her eyes tended to wander and her blinking increased. Finally when she told a full blown dramatic lie, her eyes went up and away and never focused and her blinking changed to fluttering quickly. Everytime it followed this pattern.

Yep, I don't recall the specifics, but when people lie, they tend to look in the opposite direction of what side is dominant. Has something to do with "looking" for false information from the creative side of the mind. Heard this from a relative that was a polygraph expert for many, many years...after that he because a criminal defense attorney and he said he could spot a lie from 1,000 yards.

Okie4570

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator
Reaction score
Yep, I don't recall the specifics, but when people lie, they tend to look in the opposite direction of what side is dominant. Has something to do with "looking" for false information from the creative side of the mind. Heard this from a relative that was a polygraph expert for many, many years...after that he because a criminal defense attorney and he said he could spot a lie from 1,000 yards.

Look to their left for a remembered detail, both visual and auditory detail or memories, and to their right when they're creating the detail on the spot(lying) lol. Check out Paul Ekman facial clues sometime, pretty interesting.

DavidMcmillan

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
We gave in to peer pressure and watched the first episode last night. I'm just not bored enough to go any further. It did point out the fact that no one can say that the crazies are only in Oklahoma.

TwoForFlinching

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
We gave in to peer pressure and watched the first episode last night. I'm just not bored enough to go any further. It did point out the fact that no one can say that the crazies are only in Oklahoma.

Dude, if you make it past episode 2, there is so much gold to be found. His presidential and subsequent gubernatorial campaign ads were hilarious.

Latest posts

Top Bottom