Tiger King

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TwoForFlinching

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
fs14jzglxwq41.jpg

magna19

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Powered through the whole series yesterday. Looked like Joe loved the coke and the others loved the meth. The one husband loved all of it and went to see if the devil had anything to offer. The producers of the show saw the making of this mess after the murder for hire conviction. One thing for sure they were good at not getting caught with drugs just not with dealing in illegal exotic animals.

Neanderthal

In Remembrance / March 2023
Special Hen
Reaction score
I'm kinda bummed. I watched all episodes and my big take-away was "Damn, Mullet man can sing!" I thought that he was like a gay, eye-liner wearing Mel Tillis or Jim Nabors; horrible speech but great vocal talents. Only to Google and have my dreams crushed - he didn't write or sing those tunes. DAMMIT MAN!

Fredkrueger100

Dream Master
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
You made it further than I did. I barely made it through the first episode. A complete waste of time and once again, people's image of Oklahoma will be even worse.
I don’t think some people’s image of Oklahoma could be any worse. They think we are a bunch of dumb rednecks, Hicks, hillbillies, etc. I don’t care though. I know the truth. I love Oklahoma and I am proud to be all of those words I mentioned! I’m proud to be a southerner and proud of my families heritage. And some of my family are the biggest backwoods folk you will ever meet!

Latest posts

Top Bottom