Tiger King

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RickN

Eye Bleach Salesman
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I looked it up. The Vegas pimp con man with a heart of gold is still running it.

If you are talking about Joe, no he is not. He is in prison. The people running it now do not sell the cubs, but will work with zoos. All help is volunteer just like every other rescue because every cent they get goes into feed and vet bills, keeping the lights on, etc. We have dealt with a lot of rescues and still help out Wild Heart by collecting the large Smartwater bottles for them.

THE JOKER

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
If you are talking about Joe, no he is not. He is in prison. The people running it now do not sell the cubs, but will work with zoos. All help is volunteer just like every other rescue because every cent they get goes into feed and vet bills, keeping the lights on, etc. We have dealt with a lot of rescues and still help out Wild Heart by collecting the large Smartwater bottles for them.
I am aware Joe in prison. You just keep sending those checks.

kirk1978

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score

You may want to watch it...the new folks are as crazy and crooked as old Joe.

druryj

In Remembrance / Dec 27 2021
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
We watched the first two episodes. It may be difficult to watch any more.

You made it further than I did. I barely made it through the first episode. A complete waste of time and once again, people's image of Oklahoma will be even worse.

Latest posts

Top Bottom