Tiger King

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BobbyV

Are you serious?
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
You made it further than I did. I barely made it through the first episode. A complete waste of time and once again, people's image of Oklahoma will be even worse.

Really?

Why? To me . . . this wasn't a reflection on anything Oklahoma, but on those dozens of big cat breeders that are only in it to make money.

BobbyV

Are you serious?
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
All of the big cat breeders could do so much good for the species, but they're only in it to get rich and then when the animals get too big and just become a bill they get killed. Pretty sad.

They should be breeding and releasing a lot more into the wild IMO.

inactive

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Please watch it. All of it. Then I’d like for you to come back here and tell me if you honestly think the problem here is a lack of fairness or a liberal slant.

Mind you, I realize that directors and producers/documentarians are in the business of creating a story. But I think in this case, you need to just watch this because none of us should be deprived of this much entertainment crammed into a 7 part docuseries.

There’s a reason it’s taking twitter/Reddit/the sports animal/Netflix rankings by storm. It’s the most amazing train wreck I’ve ever witnessed

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

+1. The amount of crazy in this show, the twists and turns and plot thickening, transcends any level of politics or partisanship.

Latest posts

Top Bottom