Time for the holiday spirit

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RickN

Eye Bleach Salesman
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
5816c9ac5acf3788705961ff623f71f0.jpg

It is a lesbian 3some. :D :D :D

TerryMiller

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Actually, with regards to the deer "threesome," this isn't totally out of kilter with the rest of the world. When we were up on the farm/ranch in the Panhandle, I was driving back to the farm after checking cattle out on grass pasture. As I drove by another guy's pasture, I saw a full-grown bull kneeling down on his front knees and nursing off of a cow.

I had an opportunity to see the guy later and asked about that bull's actions. Come to find out, the cow was his mother and he was just reverting back to getting "a treat." As for the other action, that happens ALL the time in, at least, some of the animal world.

John6185

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Christmas will come and go as in past years and I could be fine without the commercial season. Whoever came up with Christmas presents should be taken out to the woodshed and shot! The "Gifts" are not what Christmas is about and humans have ruined the season. Hope I haven't ruined anyone's Christmas but I've had some awful and some expensive experiences. I have a friend that doesn't recognize birthdays, Christmas, Easter or any other holiday for-I guess religious reasons.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Actually, with regards to the deer "threesome," this isn't totally out of kilter with the rest of the world. When we were up on the farm/ranch in the Panhandle, I was driving back to the farm after checking cattle out on grass pasture. As I drove by another guy's pasture, I saw a full-grown bull kneeling down on his front knees and nursing off of a cow.

I had an opportunity to see the guy later and asked about that bull's actions. Come to find out, the cow was his mother and he was just reverting back to getting "a treat." As for the other action, that happens ALL the time in, at least, some of the animal world.

Heck, it happens in the human world. I have recurring dreams/nightmares about Dolly Parton being my mother and trying to wean me.
Woke up in a cold sweat more than once over the thought.

Cohiba

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
You guys need a REAL woman!!! The late/great Cynthia Myers!!! Schlitz used her a few years ago for advertisement..."Big Cans".
Ms. Myers was 17....17...did I say 17, when she did her 1st Playboy shoot. They waited until she turned 18 before they published the pictures. By 17 she was a NATURAL 39DD...no silicone...silicone is made for toys and she's a REAL woman!!!

I can't show it here but look her up on playboy......OMG.......:bowdown::hey3:

Latest posts

Top Bottom