Timney trigger for Glock

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JD8

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
$150 is money you could have used to buy 100 rounds and practice on the range?

I get what you're saying, but man, one of the best Glock triggers I ever felt was done by a man that used to do some really nice work here in Oklahoma.

I forget his name.... some ol' disney movie was inspiration for it I believe.

CutBaitNBlowSh*tUp4ALivin

I like rimfire and rimfire accessories. Yup. Mmhmm
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I get what you're saying, but man, one of the best Glock triggers I ever felt was done by a man that used to do some really nice work here in Oklahoma.

There's big desire for those guns these days. I know someone who collects the M&Ps by said individual. Do you still have that Glock?
Caint remember his name either. I'm gonna stick with Rocketeer

Sent from my LG-LS998 using Tapatalk

JD8

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
There's big desire for those guns these days. I know someone who collects the M&Ps by said individual. Do you still have that Glock?
Caint remember his name either. I'm gonna stick with Rocketeer

Sent from my LG-LS998 using Tapatalk

Wasn't mine, but if it was, I wouldn't sell it. He cleaned up a rough 1911 for me though..... :D

El Pablo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score

Guess when those pictures came out with a vacuum, an xd, a coffee table, and a lot of powdery substances. it was just too much for the poor guy.

I have a pretty sweet trigger on my xd tactical due to him, a functional Springfield GI with a beaver tail, and a lot of other stuff. Ol Yeller, RIP.

Fyrtwuck

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score

Was that on a Gen-4 17 with a green slide?

Gunbuffer

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score

I was just making a joke on ammo prices, I could care less what someone buys for their guns

CutBaitNBlowSh*tUp4ALivin

I like rimfire and rimfire accessories. Yup. Mmhmm
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I was just making a joke on ammo prices, I could care less what someone buys for their guns
I'm gonna go out on a limb and say we wouldn't need aftermarket triggers if we could give our stock assemblies to the right parties and they play with their buffer bits or however the magic is done. (This was said in jest, but my emojis won't post for some reason)

O4L

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator
Reaction score
What do you guys think about the fact that this trigger conversion causes the striker to be fully tensioned?

Good, bad, indifferent? The end justifies the means?

Latest posts

Top Bottom