Timney trigger for Glock

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

El Pablo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
What do you guys think about the fact that this trigger conversion causes the striker to be fully tensioned?

Good, bad, indifferent? The end justifies the means?

I don't care unless it goes boom when you do anything but pull the trigger. I'm putting it on a range/competion gun.

Last edited:

O4L

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator
Reaction score
I've never heard if this cat, apparently he does after market triggers, but this is a very informative video.

O4L

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator
Reaction score
He modified the Timney trigger and got it to 3oz - and claims it to be 'safe'

Well he did demonstrate that it is drop safe, at least in his test.

Okay so the way I understand that is...the safety dongle on the trigger is 12 ounces and the trigger pull itself is around 3 ounces.

So...it's kind of like a two stage trigger. 12 ounces first stage plus 3 ounces second stage for ~15 ounces total. ???

thor447

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Well he did demonstrate that it is drop safe, at least in his test.

Okay so the way I understand that is...the safety dongle on the trigger is 12 ounces and the trigger pull itself is around 3 ounces.

So...it's kind of like a two stage trigger. 12 ounces first stage plus 3 ounces second stage for ~15 ounces total. ???
It's light enough that I wouldn't be able to feel much of a difference with my sausage fingers.

El Pablo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Installed mine yesterday. Not bad, for a Glock. Quite a bit of take-up/pre travel still. But, I like it.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Top Bottom