Timothy Harper arrested..... finally! Idiot.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ignerntbend

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
If he fesses up to being a dumbass he will probably get off mostly.
Show a little embarrassed contrition: Please Mr. Judge, I didn't know what I was doing.
Then he can offer to shine the judge's shoes with the oil on his nose. I just don't see another way.

If he wants to be a martyr sitting in jail living on stale bread and cold dog soup, that's another option available to him.

SMS

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I haven't found anything concrete but his "auditor buddies" are saying he was arrested for the TwinPeaks appearance. When I saw that story a week or two ago I just assumed he was carrying his AR pistol like I've seen him do before. I'm pretty sure it looks like he was carrying a rifle there. I'm pretty sure he has his SDA. I'm pretty sure handguns are allowed places that rifles aren't.
So all that being said, what is it looking like to you more educated folks as far as how much hot water he is in for carrying a rifle into TwinPeaks.

If he truly carried a rifle into Twin Peaks, it’s definitely a violation of 1272.1 and the charges could very well stick.

RickN

Eye Bleach Salesman
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Of course the lefties on FB and Twitter are loving this idiot. Saying we carry because we have small penises, etc. The usual BS. They are also calling for repealing Constitutional Carry, Open Carry and even CC. Talking of trying to get a vote to repeal next year.

Ignored Member

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Of course the lefties on FB and Twitter are loving this idiot. Saying we carry because we have small penises, etc.

Those who open carry and act like that moron, I would have to agree. Compensation is what they're going for. Just the same as those who drive lifted trucks with mud tires, but never go offroad.

RETOKSQUID

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Of course the lefties on FB and Twitter are loving this idiot. Saying we carry because we have small penises, etc. The usual BS. They are also calling for repealing Constitutional Carry, Open Carry and even CC. Talking of trying to get a vote to repeal next year.
Overhead a couple of folks in the hospital waiting area this morning just happy as hell about this moron and the one in the Stillwater Wal-Mart saying it's going to be so easy to get things done now that this keeps happening. Also talking about the full repeal of all forms of carry in Oklahoma. Make no mistake they have organized and have a plan.

Mad Professor

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
If he fesses up to being a dumbass he will probably get off mostly.
Show a little embarrassed contrition: Please Mr. Judge, I didn't know what I was doing.
Then he can offer to shine the judge's shoes with the oil on his nose. I just don't see another way.

If he wants to be a martyr sitting in jail living on stale bread and cold dog soup, that's another option available to him.

The charges look good to me, but he will still get off.

They just let 500 felons out of prison.

If so, I’d like to see the felony deferred for multiple years and not just reduced. Any violations makes the felony stick. And part of that is he not be allowed to carry a firearm openly during that deferral time.

The F’r is doing way more damage than “auditing”.

RickN

Eye Bleach Salesman
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Overhead a couple of folks in the hospital waiting area this morning just happy as hell about this moron and the one in the Stillwater Wal-Mart saying it's going to be so easy to get things done now that this keeps happening. Also talking about the full repeal of all forms of carry in Oklahoma. Make no mistake they have organized and have a plan.

I know and it is what I have been afraid of since the 2A auditor BS began. Oh and a tip folks, wear your CC or open carry around your house a few weeks until you are really comfortable wearing it. Helps prevent messing with it in public and having a premature discharge in public.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
If he truly carried a rifle into Twin Peaks, it’s definitely a violation of 1272.1 and the charges could very well stick.
According to KFOR tonight, he carried a long gun and open carry pistol into Twin Peaks. The customers complained, and he was asked to leave. He left, put the long gun in his vehicle and went back inside with the OC pistol. Customers complained again, with the manager asking him to leave and he did so. He was arrested later.
They also interviewed a lawyer (I didn't get his name) that said he did not commit any crime under the new laws. When I heard that I assumed he was carrying an AR pistol which would make it a different issue, and not a long gun, so are we sure it was actually a long gun? He remains in jail tonight BTW. I hope his part of the floor remains cold. He needs to wake up.

Latest posts

Top Bottom