Timothy Harper arrested..... finally! Idiot.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

inactive

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
1272.1:

https://www.oscn.net/applications/oscn/DeliverDocument.asp?CiteID=69741

It shall be unlawful for any person to carry or possess any weapon* designated in Section 1272 of this title in any establishment where ...alcoholic beverages... are consumed.

a person possessing a valid handgun license ... may carry the concealed or unconcealed handgun into any restaurant or other establishment licensed to dispense low-point beer or alcoholic beverages where the sale of low-point beer or alcoholic beverages does not constitute the primary purpose of the business.

*1272 designates "pistol, revolver, shotgun or rifle whether loaded or unloaded or any blackjack, loaded cane, hand chain, metal knuckles, or any other offensive weapon"

So he's okay if it's an AR pistol and he has a permit. No permit OR it being a rifle he's fricked. Am I putting this all together correctly?

Cowcatcher

Unarmed boating accident survivor
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
1272.1:

It shall be unlawful for any person to carry or possess any weapon* designated in Section 1272 of this title in any establishment where ...alcoholic beverages... are consumed.

a person possessing a valid handgun license ... may carry the concealed or unconcealed handgun into any restaurant or other establishment licensed to dispense low-point beer or alcoholic beverages where the sale of low-point beer or alcoholic beverages does not constitute the primary purpose of the business.

*1272 designates "pistol, revolver, shotgun or rifle whether loaded or unloaded or any blackjack, loaded cane, hand chain, metal knuckles, or any other offensive weapon"

So he's okay if it's an AR pistol and he has a permit. No permit OR it being a rifle he's fricked. Am I putting this all together correctly?
I'm on the same page as you are.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
1272.1:

Yes you are.

inactive

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I'm on the same page as you are.

Well now I (think I) know what’s legal and what isn’t legal. I let my permit lapse end of September. But if I conceal a little .380 all the time, concealed is concealed and I ain’t gonna worry much. Especially not with the Timothy Harpers out there getting all the attention.

Edit: and also don’t shoot my d**k off in a Walmart.

Shadowrider

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
It's a cluster, but I think so. Like Mad Professor said upthread, the DA no doubt did his homework on this one.

Snattlerake

Conservitum Americum
Special Hen
Reaction score
Well now I (think I) know what’s legal and what isn’t legal. I let my permit lapse end of September. But if I conceal a little .380 all the time, concealed is concealed and I ain’t gonna worry much. Especially not with the Timothy Harpers out there getting all the attention.

Edit: and also don’t shoot my d**k off in a Walmart.
You carry a duck around?

Latest posts

Top Bottom