Timothy Harper arrested..... finally! Idiot.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

akgriffin

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
None that would rise to the point of consideration for a prosecution. Then again I don't drink, don't do drugs and have been happily married 37 years. I also believe very strongly in warehousing violent offenders until they are so old they no longer pose a threat to society at large

why is it my responsibility to house a person who the courts have said they are dangerous and can not live in society. we should be hanging them...or i and others would shoot them and be happy with it.

Dumpstick

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
"Poverty is a measure of debt to income and if you have more debt than you have income, you are broke.
The median income and poverty line are no where the same number
The poverty line is an arbitrary number. It's designed to suck taxpayer money out of the .gov, and give it to various institutions.
For example: schools get more money for each student enrolled that is under the poverty line.
The school food system gets taxpayer money for school food served to students under the poverty line.
I just read that something above 40% of students in the Edmond school district got free meals, because they were under the poverty line.

I'm saying the line is a political animal, and is manipulated to the benefit of the hogs feeding at the public trough.

And when I say hogs, I'm not referring to schools kids eating lunch.

bigred1

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
why is it my responsibility to house a person who the courts have said they are dangerous and can not live in society. we should be hanging them...or i and others would shoot them and be happy with it.
What if years later it was found out that DNA the person that was locked up did not match up for the crime that was committed and they found the real bad guy. Would you still be happy we hung or you shot an innocent man? Tell me Mr Executioner I'd really like to know.

Last edited:

Mad Professor

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
again no it was not...its only prohibited if they get 51% from alcohol sales.

Sounds like you need to read the law.

They don’t even have to sell the alcohol for it to be a similar violation. Consume is the key word.

Impacts 1 all rifles, and 2 handguns by not SDA permit holders.

CHenry

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
And, poverty is NOT a measure of debt to income. That is called indebtedness.
Poverty is strictly an income issue.
How can you even measure poverty unless you compare income to what it cost for the basic four walls. Well, you simply can't and instead of debt I meant cost if living for the basics.
Yes both are considered. In Oklahoma it cost xx to live and xx dollars or below and your poor. In NY that number is higher.
Direct relationship my friend

Latest posts

Top Bottom