Timothy Harper arrested..... finally! Idiot.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CHenry

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
If this is in fact true I bet there is more to the story than you know.
LMAO, you act like this is THE only example and no, its pretty cut n dried. We are on the radar for the Feds to take over our failed justic system as it is. Anyone who doesnt know this, doesnt educate themselves much on daily world events.

magna19

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
LMAO, you act like this is THE only example and no, its pretty cut n dried. We are on the radar for the Feds to take over our failed justic system as it is. Anyone who doesnt know this, doesnt educate themselves much on daily world events.
Thats freakin hilarious thinking. Ive educated myself daily on world events enough to pay my parking tickets.

CHenry

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
A docket number will 100% allow a person to see everything that has to do with that case. Dates of hearings, evidence, paperwork filed, and even who the attorney and da were.

Sent from my WIENER using Tapatalk
Will it tell how these peoples lives are ruined, how they lost their lids to DHS because they had to go to jail over a ticket? How they lost their job and now are in jail for a BS parking ticket?
Nope.
I thought earlier you were a wise man.

DRC458

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
A docket number will 100% allow a person to see everything that has to do with that case. Dates of hearings, evidence, paperwork filed, and even who the attorney and da were.

Sent from my WIENER using Tapatalk

Not always. Not "everything." Dates, hearings, court appearances, attorneys, yes. Sometimes all of the supporting documents will be available online, sometimes you must go to the court clerk to see them, and sometimes you will not be granted access to them unless you are part of the proceedings in some way. I agree this situation sounds iffy, and there must be more to the story.

magna19

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Will it tell how these peoples lives are ruined, how they lost their lids to DHS because they had to go to jail over a ticket? How they lost their job and now are in jail for a BS parking ticket?
Nope.
I thought earlier you were a wise man.
Your right it also wont tell the other times a person was told to quit parking illegally by a LEO or other actions from the person.

Latest posts

Top Bottom