Timothy Harper arrested..... finally! Idiot.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Honey Badger

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Can someone have mercy on me and paraphrase what is going on with this guy and his case? I got 3 pages into the 40 we have and don't want to spend all night reading the arguments.

basically, this dickhead wanted to stir up trouble. So he started calling himself a 2A auditor. He began appearing in various public places openly armed to the teeth. He finally slipped up and went to a place that serves alcohol, entered carrying a rifle and a holstered pistol. He was asked politely to exit. He acted like an ass. The DA got involved and charges were pressed. He has been in the news a time or two. Doesn’t seem to have anything intelligent to say.

There ya go.

Snattlerake

Conservitum Americum
Special Hen
Reaction score
basically, this dickhead wanted to stir up trouble. So he started calling himself a 2A auditor. He began appearing in various public places openly armed to the teeth. He finally slipped up and went to a place that serves alcohol, entered carrying a rifle and a holstered pistol. He was asked politely to exit. He acted like an ass. The DA got involved and charges were pressed. He has been in the news a time or two. Doesn’t seem to have anything intelligent to say.

There ya go.
I think he was not asked to leave because he actually took selfies with the manager who apparently didn't know the difference between a rifle and an AR pistol. Tim said he was not asked to leave and was welcomed taking selfies with the manager several times.

Tactical Timmy was carrying an AR pistol at the park in Edmond. He was not carrying the pistol in Twin Peaks. He was carrying a rifle and a holstered sidearm. I think he realized it at some time either during his "audit" or soon after he left. This was very evident in his statement to OCPD on the officer's body cam while being arrested on the warrant while in H&H. Tim said, and I'm paraphrasing, "Is this about carrying the rifle in the restaurant?"

The district attorney also noticed the difference by watching the upload he put out about Twin Peaks. The D.A. decided to put an end to his shenanigans issuing the warrant.

Like my P.D. friend says, eventually, they, (meaning the miscreants and 2A auditors), will thin the herd and all will be right with the world again.

Latest posts

Top Bottom