Timothy Harper arrested..... finally! Idiot.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Beau B

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I don't like open carry or open carry myself but I would never wish someone arrested for it.
Sometimes freedom is scary
There really isn’t any ambiguity. 1272.1 is pretty clear.

Without a permit, the carrying of any weapon (rifle, shotgun, pistol) is prohibited in any place that serves alcohol for consumption. With a permit, carrying a pistol is allowed in places that aren’t strictly bars.

With or without a permit, carrying a rifle into a place like Twin Peaks is a violation of the law.
I agree with you partially..I wouldn’t want anyone arrested for simply open carrying even if I thought he was being kind of a moron. This guy was arrested for breaking the law, not open carry.

jakeman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I find it strange that so many people on a gun forum hate the constitution

Oh FFS, ****ing stop it.

This chucklehead got arrested for breaking the law. He broke the law because he is a huge dumass. He got exactly what he deserved and had coming. This idiot is not a friend/ally to law abiding gun owners that respect and care for the Constitution.

To indicate otherwise is just ignorant of the facts of what this idiot did. I'm glad he got arrested. I hope he loses his right to own/carry firearms forever. That would be a good thing for law abiding gunowners that cherish the Constitution.

Duncandl

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Freedom isn't scary, it's those who feel they are "entitled" to our freedom and skirt the issues are what is scary, in my opinion.

This guy either knew nothing, about nothing or he did exactly what he intended and thinks his arrest will mean something to those who also feel entitled to our freedom.

I hope he gets a nice long taste of freedom, awarded by 12 freedom lovers and sentenced by a free thinking Judge.

mouthpiece

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Oh FFS, ****ing stop it.

This chucklehead got arrested for breaking the law. He broke the law because he is a huge dumass. He got exactly what he deserved and had coming. This idiot is not a friend/ally to law abiding gun owners that respect and care for the Constitution.

To indicate otherwise is just ignorant of the facts of what this idiot did. I'm glad he got arrested. I hope he loses his right to own/carry firearms forever. That would be a good thing for law abiding gunowners that cherish the Constitution.
Yeah I don't watch the news and didn't read this whole thread and don't remember if I read the first posts.
Isn't this the guy that got arrested for open carry in a BA park?
If that's the case I should have been arrested about 6 times in the last month

Cowcatcher

Unarmed boating accident survivor
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Yeah I don't watch the news and didn't read this whole thread and don't remember if I read the first posts.
Isn't this the guy that got arrested for open carry in a BA park?
If that's the case I should have been arrested about 6 times in the last month
That was his buddy. They’ve both been arrested numerous times. This time Harper was open carrying an AR in Twin Peaks.

Latest posts

Top Bottom